Concrete Repair Technicians & Labourers
We seek Concrete Repair Technicians & Labourers preferably with protective coatings, concrete repair and plastering experience to work on our projects within the Canberra area.
These are local roles only.
- Preparation of work areas
- Mix and apply coats of plaster, cement and render to structures ensuring that the surface is level, smooth and uniform thickness;
- Structural reinforcement;
- Construct formwork;
- Fixing pre-cast concrete panels, panel mouldings;
- Plumbing and straightening corners, angles, wall and ceiling surfaces;
- Assisting in the installation and application of remediation products
- Clean work areas and job site
- Actively contribute to toolbox meetings/pre-starts
- Identify, report and rectify hazards
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role – Desirable
- Experience in protective coatings and concrete repair – an advantage
- Experience in plastering/rendering – an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in worksite labouring duties
- Must be able to perform manual tasks
- Operate power tools safely
- Work in a safe & timely manner to deliver projects
- Proactive, punctual and reliable
- A valid Australian Driver’s Licence
- General Construction Induction Card (White Card);
- Asbestos Awareness Card;
- EWPA Yellow Card - an advantage;
- High Risk Work Licence (boom-type elevating work platform – an advantage)
- Above award wages
- Professional development and training
- Supportive work environment
Preferably we would like someone with previous industry experience. However, if you are hardworking, dedicated and keen to learn, your application will be considered. This opportunity leads to a long-term position.
We are an approved business for Skilled Migration sponsorship.
Attach your CV & Click to Download - Job Application Form
Send to Leanne at email@example.com